Important Medical and Legal Information
Weightless Program is not a quick-fix, a cure-all, or a substitute for sound medical advice. Please read below.
1. Alessia Lugoboni Non-medical Background
- Alessia Lugoboni is a professional Ballerina , Ballet Fitness Instructor, Mental Health first aider (MHFA England)
- Alessia Lugoboni is not now, and never has been, a medical doctor, and does not claim to be one.
2. Lazy Dancer Tips Ltd, Does Not Provide Medical Advice
- As with any changes affecting your health, Lazy Dancer Tips Ltd, strongly recommends and encourages you to consult with your medical doctor or other qualified health care professional before embarking on this journey. In other words, Lazy Dancer Tips Ltd, urges you to seek medical/professional advice before beginning any weight management program or any diet.
- Nothing claimed by Lazy Dancer Tips Ltd, nor on its website, is intended to be medical advice, nor is it any way a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Any weight loss advice is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice because of something you have read or heard from Lazy Dancer Tips Ltd.
- Should you choose not to obtain the consent of your medical doctor or other qualified health care provider and/or work with your physician or other qualified health care provider while using any information received from Lazy Dancer Tips Ltd, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your actions.
3. Consult Often with Your Medical Doctor or Health Care Professional
- Lazy Dancer Tips Ltd, strongly encourages you to consult with your medical doctor or other qualified health care provider on the food plan when you begin the Weightless program.
- Lazy Dancer Tips Ltd, strongly urges you to work with and consult with your medical doctor or other qualified health care provider throughout your weight loss program, particularly if you suffer from any medical conditions.
4. Weight Loss/Weight gain Results Will Vary
- No claims about weight loss or weight gain should ever be taken as being typical because the typical person on any weight loss/weight gain program either never begins the program, or drops out of the program.
- Every person's body is unique unto them. Therefore, the rate of weight loss /weight gain on the Weightless plan will be different for each person.
- Results and transformation depends fully on the amount of effort that you put into the plan.
5. In Summary: All information hosted on www.weightlessyou.com and provided by Lazy Dancer Tips Limited is for informational purposes only and is designed to help users reach their goals. Nothing on this site is intended to constitute a food nutritional or health claim. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this site is it intended to constitute medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used as a substitute for your own health professional's advice. If you have a medical condition, or think that you have a medical condition, relating to diet, allergies or physical health, please contact a doctor or healthcare professional before taking any of the advice on www.weightlessyou.com.
Lazy Dancer Tips bears no responsibility for any action taken as a result of this site. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.